Monday, February 23, 2009

A Happy Seven Years

A Few Reasons Why I Love You:

  • You’re not afraid to chase after your dream so that one day I can chase after mine.
  • You loved me through postpartum depression, a root of bitterness and many other moody moments.
  • You encourage me to express my thoughts. I can share anything with you.
  • You make me laugh. You’re not afraid to be silly.
  • You’re a great dad to our precious children! Thanks for all the help with the kids and for being a living jungle gym.
  • You’re creating a beautiful home for us to live in. I truly appreciate this labor of love. (I cannot wait to hide-away there with just the four of us.)
  • You still like the way I look even though there are things I would love to change about this post-baby body.
  • You have the most friends of anyone I know. You care greatly about others.
  • You have a heart of service.
  • I am blessed to have you as my husband!

I love you so much! Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary, Marisa and Brian! Love you both!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Hope you had a great anniversary! Loved this post, it was really sweet. Talk to you soon girl...

KT said...

I love you two very much. I am convinced there is no one better for my brother than you. Happy Anniversary!