- Spent a fair portion of the day doing laundry and unpacking my sewing room (YEAH!)
- My parents came into town- so good to see them! Pizza and frozen custard. Brian's parents join in the fun.
- Mom, the kids and I make a run to Joann Fabrics. Always fun!
- My mom (bless her!!!!) helped me finish unpacking/organize my sewing room and organize the kids play room. (love you, mom!)
- Spend time getting to know neighbors at a bonfire/ cookout.
- Wake up to little ones crawling in bed with us.
- Lydia has a bark-y cough/runny nose. No church- just in case.
- I had bananas to use up so I made Jumbo Caramel Banana Muffins. SO yummy!
- Make a simple dinner of Brown Sugar Glazed Ham, Fresh Green Beans, Mashed Potatos and enjoy time with Brian's parents.
- Easter Egg Hunt (thanks to Brian for getting everything together!)
- Tried out this new recipe for chocolate chip cookies to celebrate a co-worker's birthday. Seventy-two in all! I haven't made cookies in ages so this was rather fun for me. And they were a big hit. A very good recipe!
- Listen to Mark Driscoll's Easter service online while the cookies bake.
- Four loads of laundry
- Read 12 books to the kids. (not in one sitting!)
- Take care of one little munchkin whose bark-y cough turned into a nasty fever. Poor girl!
- Watch a little TV with the love of my life.
P.S. I found out the pretty little flower below is a Dutch Windflower not an Anemone. You never know what you'll learn at the local grocer!