Saturday, December 12, 2009

Easy Advent Calendar

Lucas brought the above Advent calendar home from school. Although I would prefer to have an Advent calendar that helps us focus on the true meaning of Christmas (I have yet to make a Jesse tree) he has really enjoyed placing a cotton ball on each corresponding day.

Of course, Lydia needed a calendar so she could join in. I drew a simple snowman and penciled in 25 circles similar to the Santa...


...let her decorate with pens and crayons and soon we will have a very
fuzzy snowman and Santa on our hands.

Now, on to shopping for my Jesse tree ornaments!

2 comments:

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

Looks like fun! One of these years I will get around to a Jesse tree. Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

Unknown said...

This is the first year I have heard about a Jesse Tree and I have yet to find a site that explains it fully or at least to my specifications! You'll have to fill me in so we can do one too!