Monday, March 8, 2010

Finished Projects 2009: Quilt Projects

Posted by Picasa
These projects are quilts that I finished as gifts for family members.

1.) A McKenna Ryan quilt kit that I completed for my Grandma, who loves cats.
It was for Christmas 2008,
but we didn't celebrate until January 2009 so it counts, right?

2.) This is an attic window quilt that I designed and quilted
for my parent's 40th wedding anniversary.

3.) This is a quilt I adapted from a quilt I saw in a magazine several years ago. This was for my mom for Christmas of 2007, I believe.
It still needs the binding turned and tacked to the back,
but this labor of love will find it's new home in about a week!
Thanks mom for your patience!

4.) A closer picture of the anniversary quilt. You can see each of my siblings
wrote a note or poem to my parents
and it was then printed onto fabric and incorporated into the design.
(or maybe not, I'm having problems in Picasa increasing the size of my pics)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

Gorgeous! Your talent never ceases to amaze me!