Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lydia's Big Day



Happy Birthday to my sweet girl! We had such a great time celebrating such a special day! We were lucky enough to have family visiting from out of town, so there was a lot of cousin love going around. We don't have everyone pictured, but for a majority of the weekend there were 6 adults and 9 kids running around. I was blessed to have my sweet sister, Jenn, visiting for the weekend. She graciously took pictures for me. Now, if only I could edit them as well as she does!

Here's our little peanut her 1st week of life getting a little extra TLC at the NICU.

... and 4 years later- just as precious (most of the time :))


Little Lydia,

Oh goodness, girl! You are a sweet, spunky darling! You make my heart swell with pride. You are silly and snuggly. It melts my heart every time you randomly come up to me and wrap your arms around my leg and give me a kiss. You make me laugh when you make faces that only you can make. I love it when you come to me and ask me to play. Forgive me for the times I don't take full advantage of those moments. It is such a pleasure to have you in our family. You make our life richer and fuller. I thank God for the way you have helped me grow as your mom.

Happy Birthday, Gracie-Pooh!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Hope Lydia had a great birthday! Love her sweet birthday crown!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Happy Birthday Lydia! Hope it was a great day, she is such a sweetie!

jenny said...

Happy birthday to Lydia! She looks so pretty in her crown! Sounds like it was a special day!

Unknown said...

I am so glad we were able to be there to celebrate sweet Lydia's birthday. We had such a wonderful time!