Friday, October 14, 2011

Summer Favorites: Faces


There were so many things I wanted to blog about this summer and somehow it never happened. So I wanted to take the next few posts to share my favorite pictures from the past few months.
A rare close-up of the man who leads us along.

Hard at work, black knee highs and all!
Sweet little face peeking out.

Pure joy.

Really Mom? Could you lay off the photo shoots?

This was an outfit Lucas proudly picked out for himself one morning. I'm not sure what I like more, the tie or the shirt tucked into his shorts.

Oh, I could melt into those sweet baby blues.

Double sweetness.

5 comments:

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

Fun pictures! Love that pic of Brian. Lydia's short hair in that last one makes her look so old! Slow them all down! :)

Unknown said...

Loved the new header and the one of Lydia and Lucas CRACKED ME UP!!!

Great pictures of your family and loved the one of Ethan! TOO CUTE!

Amber said...

love each and every one! makes me miss your whole family. we need a wing/moore hang out SOON!

rachel griffith said...

very cute kids.

{i couldn't email you, but you won a giveaway on my blog.}

John and Katie said...

Aw, awesome pictures! Love your new header too! I'm going to have to pick your brain on how you did that!