- We're back to homeschooling. One of the fun things we've been able to do is coincide our study of seeds with a sprout kit Aunt Katie gave the kids for Christmas. The kids have loved watching the changes occur.
- This mild winter weather has allowed for a lot of muddy, outdoor play.
- I have a few sewing projects I've been finishing up. Pictures to come eventually.
- As far as new goals for the year, I have a few areas I'm working on, but I've been contemplating them since early December so we don't have to call them "resolutions" do we? :)
- We have been feeding the birds this winter and it's been so nice to see the cheerful red of the cardinal, the sweet black cap of the chickadee, the adorable eyes of the tufted titmouse and the climbing antics of the nuthatch. They make me happy.
- I've been very introspective lately. It makes me quiet. Thoughtful. It's like I can't think about much else until I resolve things in my mind. I'm not sure that's a good quality for those around me, but it leads me to the Lord for his leading and direction. Time spent pondering with Him is a good thing.
Here's hoping your winter is off to a good start... resolutions or not! :)