Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Adventure


To my few faithful readers, I apologize for my absence this summer! Especially in July. This past week we officially moved. I posted earlier this summer about buying a house in the neighborhood in which my husband grew up. We listed our house thinking we would have several months to complete the renovations at the new place. Wrong! We sold our house in one month!!! Thank you, Lord! We couldn't believe our house sold so quickly the way the housing market has been lately! So, we moved in with Brian's parents on Thursday night. I think we are all still adjusting. We are lucky they having lovingly opened their home to us! We're not sure how long we'll be staying with them, but we sure are looking forward to making new memories in our new home.
Just a glimpse of our home-sweet-home to be!

5 comments:

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

Yeah for your house selling! Ahhh for the pressure to finish the new one! :) Very exciting time!

Brandy said...

I am so happy for you and your family! I'm sure you're looking forward to moving in. Well, not the actual "moving" part, just the being there part!

Unknown said...

I am praying for you as you go through this time of houselessness! I'm sure it is going to be difficult at times. Love you lots!

Superhero Mom said...

Wow! You sold your home so quickly! That is surely a praise report! I know what it is like feeling a little displaced (esp. when you have children) - you'll be in my prayers.

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

How is your new home? We need to get together and catch up!