Sunday, December 21, 2008

Updated Pictures

Here are a few updated pictures of Lucas. Somehow there are no new ones of Lydia. Sorry sweetie!


Lucas is showing me a slug he found on a leaf and below is a picture of the cute little thing. I tried to research "slugs" on the internet so we could learn about them together, but Lucas lasted all of three minutes. They must not be that interesting after all.
Lucas is holding an apple turkey he made at school. It was so cute. Look closely and you can see they stuck toothpicks into the turkey and slipped on Fruit Loops. The kept the cereal in place with marshmallows. And you can see they used a marshmallow and candy corn for the head. It was super cute!

The above and below picture are hats that Lucas made in school to celebrate Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have such a cute nephew! And I love your header!

Superhero Mom said...

Great to catch up a little! Wonderful pictures of your cutie pie! We have pictures posted of critters all the time! It just wouldn't be a day with boys without some creepy crawly! Merry Christmas!

Marisa said...

Thanks Jen! My header is a picture I took of a Christmas bouquet my mom-in-law brought home. Loved it! Had to have a picture of it... hence, the header!