Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby Bedding Completed

Here is the completed bumper pad and crib skirt my friend hired me to sew. Please forgive the not-so-good pictures. I finished these around midnight the night before I left for Pittsburgh last weekend and then I almost forgot to take pictures of them before I delivered them to my friend. This is my two minute photo session. Please ignore Lydia's bed rail. I couldn't get it off the bed. Maybe next time I will have more time to take better pictures. I'm pleased with the way they turned out. I hope she is too. I was a fun project and I enjoyed doing something I have never done before.


Reversible bumper pad

Crib skirt with box pleats
(Please excuse Lydia's yellow bedskirt peaking out here and there.)

3 comments:

LanieChuang said...

I love the bedding...maybe I'll hire you when we have kids :)

LanieChuang said...

Oh and you should be able to access my blog now.

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

So cute! You did a great job!f