Sunday, June 14, 2009

Refreshed!

Look at these beauties! I had the wonderful opportunity to travel to Pittsburgh this weekend to attend a Living Proof conference with three dear friends. Beth Moore had such a great message that will stick with us for a long time! We came away refreshed and challenged. We had a so much fun together. What a joy to have such wonderful women as friends! We had some crazy moments that are so funny looking back on them now! I cannot wait until next time! Go here to read Beth's highlights of the Pittsburgh conference.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you had such a great time!

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

Awesome! So glad you had an opportunity to go and what a fun group to go with!

Kate said...

It was an amazing weekend and I'm so glad you went with us! I'm ready to go again!