Sunday, June 7, 2009

Birthday Pics


Here are some belated birthday pics:

Thanks Grandpa and Grandpa S!

Lucas handed Lydia a present so she could unwrap one. I thought that was so sweet and selfless!

Utter amazement over a craft that Aunt K and Uncle C gave him!


Look at this cute piggy-bank from Grandpa and Grandma M. A big hit!


CARS cake as requested. Shrinky-dinks on sale make for an easy cake decoration. This was a great cake! I've finally found one that is GREAT and doesn't have egg or dairy!
(I substituted coffee for the water and increased the cocoa powder to 3/4 cup. I also added a cup of chocolate chips. So good!)

Blowing out the candles!

Enjoying cake!


Funny faces always go well with cake!

3 comments:

LanieChuang said...

I can't get over the picture of Lydia crossing her eyes. It cracks me up!

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

Cute pics! Looks like fun! Congrats on finding the cake recipe!

Unknown said...

Great birthday pictures! Love Lydia's eyes in the last one!